From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Committing to Trunk
Date Tue, 21 Feb 2012 10:28:32 GMT
Hi,

> Sure.  If there is no test for it, then there is no way you can "break the
> build" by checking it in.
Not having access to Mustella I can't really say if it tests for something or not I can only
guess. Hopefully it will be donated soon. :-)

> Since you are not a committer yet, we just need to find a committer
> to review it
Any PPMC members who are English could review it as there would be minimal differences between
en_GB and en_AU despite what you see/hear in films :-)  I'll also see if I can get some locals
to have a look and provide feedback. If you look at the diffs from en_US which I provided
in JIRA there's not a lot of changes.

> Yes, I want to continue to use ANT
So does anyone know what we need to do to set this up in Apache infrastructure?

Thanks,
Justin