From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Other locales for Flex SDK
Date Tue, 14 Feb 2012 13:24:39 GMT
Hi there,

I've just submitted an en_AU locale for the Flex SDK:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX-16

There's only about 20 or so changes from the en_US locale file - including default date format
(ie DD/MM/YYYY not MM/DD/YYYY). In a perfect world we would have an en locale and only have
the changes listed in the en_AU local (or other english locales that get added) but not sure
how that would be achieved with the current build ant script.

I may of missed a few items but it's a good start. There's also a few (4 or so) spelling errors
in the current en_US locale .properties files. I can provide patches (and enter a JIRA bug)
if anyone is interested and wants these fixed/documented.

With minimal changes (phone format and currency symbol would be all I think) it could be converted
to an en_GB locale.

Thanks,
Justin