From <n.x.j...@accenture.com>
Subject Flash player for Gaming and Video
Date Wed, 22 Feb 2012 11:04:02 GMT
In the technical roadmap we saw that Flash player will focus on Gaming and premium Video support.

What about Enterprise development support? Do we continue Enterprise dev. in Flex

Thanks
Nitin

Subject to local law, communications with Accenture and its affiliates including telephone
calls and emails (including content), may be monitored by our systems for the purposes of
security and the assessment of internal compliance with Accenture policy.

www.accenture.com