From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Continuous integration for Flex (was: [RT] Recommendation Unit-Test System?)
Date Sun, 12 Feb 2012 08:54:23 GMT
Hi Martin,

Yes there is a version in the  whiteboard (but it's missing the full SVN history) the "real"
trunk is due to be imported this weekend so should be there real soon now. There was a request
for for a Git mirror of Flex SVN but I'm not sure where that's at.

Justin

On 12/02/2012, at 7:41 PM, Martin Heidegger wrote:

> On 12/02/2012 17:08, Justin Mclean wrote:
>> Hi Yennick,
>>
>> The truck hasn't been checked in yet. It's due to happen (unless there is an issue
with the import) this weekend so hopefully it will occur in the next 24 hours.

>> Justin
>>
> Hello Justin,
>
> you are talking about the SVN History for the trunk in the Whiteboard/frameworks section
of the SVN there is already a version that is enough to start work with.