From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Open Source 4.6 SDK download link on Adobe site no longer works
Date Sat, 18 Feb 2012 23:32:59 GMT
Hi,

> I believe the download link for 4.6.0.23201 moved to:
>
> http://opensource.adobe.com/wiki/display/flexsdk/Download+Flex+4.6

That's the link I'm using. When you click on the download link for the OS Flex SDK, accept
and click on download zip you get this:

Not Found

The requested URL /pub/flex/sdk/builds/flexundefined/flex_sdk_4.6.0.23201_mpl.zip was not
found on this server.

Looks like there something wrong with the URL eg "flexundefined". I have a copy of the SDK
locally but other people may not.

Even if this link does work I think the question still stands can we move the other files
required to compile the SDK to SVN?

Thanks,
Justin