From Martin Heidegger ...@leichtgewicht.at>
Subject Re: SEO for SWF Was: Flash Platform roadmap
Date Mon, 27 Feb 2012 19:46:59 GMT
Hello Duane,

I used to develop my "all flash" homepages in a way that I represented
all the data structure I accessed as HTML pages.
So I got all indexable content out with regular lists and content first.
Then I started with the Flash Homepage and built it
entirely on the content of the container homepage: Every Data "resource"
that I took I pulled of the same underlying system
including the html code. If I wanted a new "content" I had to add that
service to the html page. Then I looked that the links worked: So If you
browsed down to apage/acontent then it send the browser (with flash) to
a the index page with that url in the background:
mypage.com/#apage/acontent And the page used this as starting point.

At the end of the day I had all index-able content available as HTML and
all visible content in the Flash. I used same mechanisms
parallel for ajax homepages and it worked out quite well.

Do you think a discussion about a examples or a development model in
this direction would be reasonable?

yours
Martin.