From Jeffry Houser <jef...@dot-com-it.com>
Subject Re: Flex -> HTML, Linux and time to say goodbye?
Date Mon, 27 Feb 2012 14:38:16 GMT

  I'm speaking a bit "ignorantly" here.. but...

  Really the only RSLs that are "Dead" are the ones signed by Adobe and
cached across domains by the Flash Player.  You can still use RSLs on
your own domain (and the will even be cached), right?

  And even if the Adobe server/cached RSLs are not able to be loaded for
whatever reason, won't the Flash Player fall back on the "local" RSLs
which we distribute in the same directory of our Flex application?

  Or have I greatly misunderstood the technology?

>>> http://www.jeffryhouser.com

--
Jeffry Houser
Technical Entrepreneur