From Jeffry Houser <jef...@dot-com-it.com>
Subject Re: HTML Template + SWFObject
Date Mon, 27 Feb 2012 00:10:26 GMT
On 2/26/2012 7:01 PM, Jonathan Campos wrote:
> On Feb 26, 2012 5:59 PM, "David Francis Buhler"<davidbuhler@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>> Is there interest in Modifying the HTML Template to point to the Google
>> Hosted SWFObject JS?
> I would vote no as many application don't have access to external sites due
> to security.

  I also vote no.
  I'm pretty sure it could cause browser warnings if you embed a HTTP
based library inside an HTTPS page.  ( I currently have that mistake on
the Flextras site; using an HTTP version of JQuery even thought the site
uses HTTPS solely)

  However, nothing prevents you from making the modification yourself
for your own development or in a custom version of your own SDK.

--
Jeffry Houser
Technical Entrepreneur