From Martin Heidegger ...@leichtgewicht.at>
Subject Re: [RT] DPI dependent code was. Flex: New user interface design
Date Sun, 26 Feb 2012 22:39:06 GMT
Yeah, completely experimental code.

It does following things:

  * It replaces the embed codes in the html without id and with the same
url as the swf that is running to
     embed codes with a proper id
  * It allows to create "JavaScript" code that receives directly a
reference to the embed code it comes from
      (important if you have more than one Flash running on the same page)
  * It automatically takes care of error handling

yours
Martin.