From Martin Heidegger ...@leichtgewicht.at>
Subject [RT] DPI dependent code was. Flex: New user interface design
Date Sun, 26 Feb 2012 22:18:16 GMT
I am all for it. I have implemented that for JavaScript before. My
problem with the javascript implementation is to make it "easy". In
other words: Without a "id" it is not possible to implement a generic
ID. I have started with a implementation of JavaScript Modules but
haven't had time to finish back then [1].

yours
Martin.

[1]
http://www.assembla.com/code/nanosome/subversion/nodes/trunk/as3/integrate/src/nanosome/integrate/browser?rev=278