From Martin Heidegger ...@leichtgewicht.at>
Subject Re: [CODE] Short cleanup
Date Fri, 24 Feb 2012 19:57:14 GMT
On 25/02/2012 04:42, Left Right wrote:
> Well, you still have the source code. Debugging w/o the source is very
> unproductive, so you'd face many other issues before the absence of the
> version would become an issue. Lastly, why on the per class basis? And why,
> if you so much wanted to be consistent, you don't provide it for internal
> (private) classes? What if I wanted to know the version of internal class?
> How that would be different from wanting to know the version of any other
> class form the same build?

Theoretically: If you load different swfs with classes of the same name
then just the first
one will be accepted. So: if you have swfs with a half mixed class sets
(insane situation) then
it could be possible that some classes are loaded from version a and
some from version b.

To me: adding the version to swf-file-name is usually enough....

yours
Martin.