From Martin Heidegger ...@leichtgewicht.at>
Subject [DOC] Half baked asdoc template to improve
Date Fri, 24 Feb 2012 16:56:12 GMT
When I had a little time at hand I took a dive into asdoc templating and
created a nice template for an project i started
[1].<http://nanosome.org/util/latest/index.html>

I cleaned out most of the templates dirt and implemented working deep
linking on swfAddress basis that even works offline.
(the deeplinking in the current asdoc is broken)

However: I did not mind throwing away features I didn't need at the
time: That means the template is less than compile.
But if someone feels interested to continue my work: I am happy to
provide the sources and information.

yours
Martin.

[1] http://nanosome.org/util/latest/index.html