From Martin Heidegger ...@leichtgewicht.at>
Subject Re: [CODE] Short cleanup
Date Fri, 24 Feb 2012 11:47:52 GMT
On 24/02/2012 20:09, Left Right wrote:
> OMG!!! Seriously, you are writing SDK code and you don't know what's the
> difference between using `in' operator and calling a method defined on
> Object.prototype is?

Insulting doesn't help. I just haven't had the need to use this
structure up until now. (same goes for "include")
Not everything is needed for a clear code style. I am sure/hope we will
see submissions of people with a little less experienced than me.

> First of all, ...
>
> ...modular architecture failure.

Thanks for the detailed explanation. .hasOwnProperty is used at many
places within the Flex SDK.

> Further more, it isn't safe to use this function in mission-critical code,
This argument would make the use of .toString as not safe as well?!

yours
Martin.