From Martin Heidegger ...@leichtgewicht.at>
Subject Re: BSON
Date Fri, 24 Feb 2012 07:50:24 GMT
On 24/02/2012 09:06, Jeffry Houser wrote:

>  I think you'll have to get the creator to release it under a
> different license and/or donate that code to Apache.
>
> https://github.com/argoncloud/ActionBSON/blob/master/LICENSE.txt
>
>  It seems he retains copyright and while that is very permissive; I'm
> not sure what legal issues could come from submitting that code to
> Apache.
>
>  Nevertheless, I'm not sure why something like this would need to be
> baked into Flex or what sort of special integration you need.

That is the MIT license, category-b [1]. However that doesn't matter: If
all creators (in this case just Claudio Andreoni - as it seems) want to
contribute it
then that shouldn't be a problem. For example: Mustella has not been
open-sourced and will most likely be contributed. It will need a license
change in
that process.

yours
Martin.