From Martin Heidegger ...@leichtgewicht.at>
Subject [CODE] Short cleanup
Date Fri, 24 Feb 2012 05:28:56 GMT
Hello List,

today I read/skimmed over the Flex SDK and found a lot of missing ";" in
the Flex SDK, as well as a few unused private methods or method
arguments and imports.
I committed the ones I found to a github fork [1]. Perhaps some changes
can go into the SDK?

However I wondered about a few things related to the Flex coding style:

  - Spaces or tabs? I found that various files currently mix spaces and
tabs, some have more tabs some more spaces (what was the policy again?)
  - include: It is not my personal style to use includes in the SDK,
however: Wouldn't it be good if we moved them to classes not named
"*.as" but rather "*.as.inc"?
  - Version.as: What for do we need that included in every class? Isn't
that a little excessive? What do we gain from it?
  - Use of if( "" in obj) or if(obj.hasOwnProperty("")) - which is
recommended?

yours
Martin.

[1] https://github.com/martinheidegger/flex/compare/master