From Jeffry Houser <>
Subject Re: BSON
Date Fri, 24 Feb 2012 00:06:45 GMT

  I think you'll have to get the creator to release it under a different
license and/or donate that code to Apache.

  It seems he retains copyright and while that is very permissive; I'm
not sure what legal issues could come from submitting that code to Apache.

  Nevertheless, I'm not sure why something like this would need to be
baked into Flex or what sort of special integration you need.

On 2/23/2012 6:48 PM, Charles Monteiro wrote:
> I know , we are not meant to put up a wish list, but certainly having a
> leaned down mechanism to message via http would be great.. In my case my
> services are behind Ruby which has a bson implementation. ActionScript does
> have a community package as well. I think it would be great to make it part
> of core Apache Flex. The code is already there:
> Haven't played with it yet.
> -Charles

Jeffry Houser
Technical Entrepreneur