From Martin Heidegger ...@leichtgewicht.at>
Subject Re: [IDEAS] Flex: New user interface design
Date Thu, 23 Feb 2012 11:34:34 GMT
On 23/02/2012 20:08, Tomasz MaciÄ…g | Fuse Collective wrote:
> It also depends on how you inspiration process works. Basically you're
> right, but I meant making research before anything else so I won't try
> to reinvent something that already has been done. I'm not up to date
> with new/cool ideas for UI on different platforms so it'll take some
> time for me to cache up.

Everybody can take the time he needs - no pressure! However: we will
most likely reinvent some wheels - considering that there are more than
a half a million apps in the app store ;) If the design is enough to
keep us motivated and shows us that the sky is the limit then I am all
for it :)

cheers
Martin.