From Tomasz MaciÄ…g | Fuse Collective <t.mac...@fusecollective.com>
Subject Re: [IDEAS] Flex: New user interface design
Date Thu, 23 Feb 2012 11:08:04 GMT
W dniu 2012-02-23 11:27, Martin Heidegger pisze:
> Before researching anything you'd always have an inspiration idea
> first. Scribble down whatever idea grows in your mind to the point it
> is explainable to the list: just far enough to start a discussion.
> Inspiration for developers.
>
> yours
> Martin.

It also depends on how you inspiration process works. Basically you're
right, but I meant making research before anything else so I won't try
to reinvent something that already has been done. I'm not up to date
with new/cool ideas for UI on different platforms so it'll take some
time for me to cache up.