From Martin Heidegger ...@leichtgewicht.at>
Subject Re: [IDEAS] Flex: New user interface design
Date Thu, 23 Feb 2012 10:27:19 GMT
On 23/02/2012 17:41, Tomasz MaciÄ…g | Fuse Collective wrote:
> However I'm not entirely sure how to tackle and two basic ideas....

Before researching anything you'd always have an inspiration idea first.
Scribble down whatever idea grows in your mind to the point it is
explainable to the list: just far enough to start a discussion.
Inspiration for developers.

> Martin, do you mean new/cool user interface just for Mobile or for
> desktop/browser too?

An idea is an idea: There is no point in restricting that, is there? I
mean: If you have a cool design for Mobile (touch) but a solution for
desktop (mouse/keyboard use) is missing then i am sure the list can
provide feedback.

yours
Martin.