From Tomasz MaciÄ…g | Fuse Collective <t.mac...@fusecollective.com>
Subject Re: [IDEAS] Flex: New user interface design
Date Thu, 23 Feb 2012 08:41:01 GMT
W dniu 2012-02-23 04:55, Martin Heidegger pisze:
> Hello List,
>
> I think we need new ideas for user interface designs created with
> Flex. New compared to the efforts in the Android/iOS community but
> also just spectacular ones.
>
> What do you think?
>
> yours
> Martin.

It's good idea and I've thought about it for some time now. I was
planing to this here at Fuse Collective but right now we're swamped with
work and I can't spare designers...
But still, when I find some time, I'm planning to do some
comps/wireframes (may be even code something) and then wait for one of
designers to have some free time.
However I'm not entirely sure how to tackle and two basic ideas fights
in my head:
1. Create something based on the current components (I mean with pretty
much the same functionality but different/nicer looks)
2. Innovate and try to create something new from scratch (It would
probably took more time since it should be preceded with proper research).

> New compared to the efforts in the Android/iOS community but also just
> spectacular ones.
Martin, do you mean new/cool user interface just for Mobile or for
desktop/browser too?