From Martin Heidegger ...@leichtgewicht.at>
Subject Re: [IDEAS] Flex: New user interface design
Date Thu, 23 Feb 2012 05:51:18 GMT
I mean designs (photoshop/illustrator/gimp/scribbles/css/etc.) and
concepts (swfs/code/text/anything really) for user interfaces that
utilize the
power of flash and flex. Flex default styles look pretty rusty compared
to Android and co. and new designs start with ideas, right?

yours
Martin.

On 23/02/2012 14:08, Ariel Jakobovits wrote:
> I'm in, but what do you mean?
>
> Ariel Jakobovits
> Email: arieljake@yahoo.com
> Phone: 650-690-2213
> Fax: 650-641-0031
> Cell: 650-823-8699

to the efforts in the Android/iOS community but also just spectacular ones.