From Martin Heidegger ...@leichtgewicht.at>
Subject Re: Early access to Falcon compiler
Date Wed, 22 Feb 2012 19:09:41 GMT
On 23/02/2012 03:54, Alex Harui wrote:
> Adobe employees involved in Apache Flex are discussing things on the Apache
> Flex mailing list.

I guess that is common knowledge. I am saying that Adobe employees that
are involved in the AS3/MXML compiler writing should be too. I mean:
Somehow it seems like there is no question to them on the path where the
Apache community could help. Aside from that: If you want to develop a
compiler for Gaming you should drop all "enterprise" features like mxml
or binding for a getting it out fast.

> I think it is too late for Falcon.  It has been developed as closed source
> for a while now and opening it now will simply delay it from its primary
> goal.

Well it was just a thought anyways, I am sure you know the hazzle of
that better.

yours
Martin.