From Jeffry Houser <jef...@dot-com-it.com>
Subject Re: Adobe might think of open-sourcing the Design View if there is sufficient interest
Date Wed, 22 Feb 2012 15:37:07 GMT

   I don't think any number of +1s will convince Adobe either way.

  Honestly, I personally could care less about design view.  It made
sense when Adobe wanted to make Flex the "new Visual Basic" and
accessible to anyone.  I'm not sure if I would put effort to try to
fulfill that role, though.

--
Jeffry Houser
Technical Entrepreneur