From Martin Heidegger ...@leichtgewicht.at>
Subject Re: [OT] Flash Platform roadmap
Date Wed, 22 Feb 2012 12:26:52 GMT
On 22/02/2012 18:27, Martin Heidegger wrote:
> On 22/02/2012 18:20, David Arno wrote:

I found more information on the PPAPI[1]. It looks like Mozilla just
stopped improving
the NPAPI and focus on w3c technology (JavaScript). This development
seems similar
to steps Microsoft is taking in IE-Metro (by removing plugin altogether).

yours
Martin.

[1] http://www.theregister.co.uk/2010/06/25/mozilla_on_npapi_pepper/