From Martin Heidegger ...@leichtgewicht.at>
Subject Re: ActionScript workers will come in the second half of 2012 with Flash Player "Dolores"
Date Wed, 22 Feb 2012 11:21:07 GMT
On 22/02/2012 20:17, Pepe wrote:
> Well... I understand a few.
>
> If no one contributes to new Flex Framework, or if it's not enough
> though many people contribute to new Flex Framework, Apache Flex will
> graduate from Apach incubator projects as a termination.  Right?
>
> Shigeru Nakagaki
Yes you are right: Apache Flex is now in the incubation at Apache. If
Flex doesn't manage
to create a release it will not be a regular Apache project.

But: The Flex mailing-list is one of the most active ones at Apache and
there is other progress
in the wiki and the source code going on as well. I don't see it likely
that Flex will fail the graduation.

yours
Martin.