From Martin Heidegger ...@leichtgewicht.at>
Subject Re: [OT] Flash Platform roadmap
Date Wed, 22 Feb 2012 09:27:50 GMT
On 22/02/2012 18:20, David Arno wrote:
> [...]

I have been reading a little into it. At the beginning both Mozilla and
google were interested
in pursuing Pepper to resolve the NPAPI "mess". It seems like Mozilla
gave up its efforts[1].
PPAPI (Pepper Plugin API) is theoretically open source and free for
other platforms to integrate as
well but practically it seems to have become a part of the
NativeClient[2]. In other words: Firefox
would support the NativeClient if it would support Pepper. I guess that
is the main reason why they
drop the line there.

yours
Martin.