From Jason Batten <>
Subject Re: [OT] Flash Platform roadmap
Date Wed, 22 Feb 2012 08:55:45 GMT
"Flash is the game console for the web", them fighting words. Sounds

But it looks like they are turning Flash Builder (I miss Flex Builder)
into a Game Development software tool, interesting. I thought that's
what Flash Professional is for. What is it with Adobe and developing
"dedicated" software. Indie game developers aren't going to buy 4 pieces
of software at $400 each.

On 22/02/2012 4:17 PM, Martin Heidegger wrote:
> Today Adobe released the Flash Platform roadmap. [1] I find the
> ActionScript Next section quite interesting.
> yours
> Martin.
> [1]

View raw message