From Martin Heidegger>
Subject Re: [gosh] Compiler choice [was Goshhawk language choices and more]
Date Mon, 20 Feb 2012 16:08:23 GMT
Hello David,

The mxmlc will be the compiler as soon as its commited and stay that way
until another approach is sufficient I suppose.

I think the Falcon as well as gosh are community approach. Like the
various JavaScript engines were for FireFox.
If someone is interested in the development of a Java, antlr, or for
that matter haXe based compiler we should discuss how
we get those approaches on rail. I don't see a point in discussing the
possibility without trying. Complex concepts such as
the full mxmlc just take a while to develop and get ready. Putting a
timeline on any of it without tests or code to talk seems

View raw message