From Martin Heidegger ...@leichtgewicht.at>
Subject Re: Adobe / Apache / Spoon Flex Tour
Date Sun, 19 Feb 2012 12:59:18 GMT
Hello Oleg (?),

Emotion aside. I think the results count: Scala is fast and works well.
In some ways faster than Java. [1]
 From my short research I agree that Groovy is out of the game - in
terms of performance.
But again: It doesn't really matter what language you use: Fast
applications are written by good
programmers who know their terrain. If a person here wants to develop a
compiler he should better
use a language he knows well, than one that could be faster. I am giving
a AS3 compiler a shot ...
lets see how far I get :)

yours
Martin.