From Jeffry Houser <jef...@dot-com-it.com>
Subject Re: Time for an Apache Flex compiler.
Date Thu, 16 Feb 2012 16:52:35 GMT
On 2/16/2012 11:47 AM, Omar Gonzalez wrote:
> On Thursday, February 16, 2012, David Arno<david@davidarno.org>  wrote:
>> On Thu, 2012-02-16 at 05:34 -0800, Carol Frampton wrote:
>>> Adobe's fiscal year starts in Dec so Q4 is Sept-Nov.
>> Not wishing to shoot the messenger here, but this really does sum up
>> Adobe's inability to think and communicate in a clear fashion... :(
>>
>> David.
>>
> Mind communicating that last thought in a clear fashion? :P I don't
> understand what your complaint is, Carol is simply explaining Adobe's time
> frame, what problem so you see in such a simple statement?
  I think he was trying to make a joke.  Along the lines of "Adobe's
"fiscal year" does not match up with a the "January to December" used by
the "common folk" so that must be part of the reason their out of touch."

  I can smile at the sentiment, but I was under the impression that many
public companies have fiscal years that differ from January to December.

--
Jeffry Houser
Technical Entrepreneur