From Martin Heidegger ...@leichtgewicht.at>
Subject Re: asdoc comments for flash player and SDK version numbers
Date Thu, 16 Feb 2012 13:49:10 GMT
This is true the same time as its problematic. If we keep the
documentation in english up-to-date as
we code and the other languages get outdated then its a essential
quality issue. Also having a completely
different workflow for english than the other languages pushes a little
to ignoring the other languages.
(The documentation is available in english anyways).

yours
Martin.