From Martin Heidegger ...@leichtgewicht.at>
Subject Re: Flex white paper on ADC
Date Thu, 16 Feb 2012 09:14:07 GMT
Flex is an application framework and thus is always depending on its runtime
- especially if it should once run within HTML. Why assume something
different?

I think the Adobe guys will listen to enhancements of the Flash Player
if enough
people speak out. And I guess if all the Apache members raise their
uniform voice
Adobe will, at least, think about those things.

Flex has a lot of good things that other frameworks don't have. This
power can be embraced.
There are a lot of things not related to the FlashPlayer than can and
should be improved.

I don't think complaining helps.

yours
Martin.