From João Fernandes <joaopedromartinsfernan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Flex white paper on ADC
Date Wed, 15 Feb 2012 23:52:12 GMT
  On 2/15/2012 10:36 PM, Alan Greenblatt wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> As promised, a white paper has been published on the ADC detailing Adobe's view of Flex
and its commitments to Flex in the future.  Hopefully this should answer most if not all of
your questions.

> You can find the Flex whitepaper here: http://www.adobe.com/devnet/flex/whitepapers/roadmap.html
>
> Note that we will also be updating previous posts to point to the Flex white paper.
>

> We hope to see you all on the Flex User Group 2012 Tour, coming soon (Boston tonight!)
to a city near you.

> Alan (not Allen!) Greenblatt
> Senior Technical Evangelist, Adobe

Hi Alan, I've noticed that the white paper states that Adobe plans to
contribute Falcon 1.0 in Q4 2012 but I remember during the summit, the
community was asking for a earlier drop so it would be developed in a
open manner and I thought Adobe was eventually considering it, so I
guess it's not the case anymore? Of course I'm talking about Falcon
compiler which only supports AS3.

João Fernandes