From Jeffry Houser <jef...@dot-com-it.com>
Subject Re: Adobe / Apache / Spoon Flex Tour
Date Wed, 15 Feb 2012 17:10:27 GMT
On 2/15/2012 11:45 AM, Fr├ęderic Cox wrote:
> Sure looks like it. I'm holding off a big project I was going to start
> this week until this is cleared out .. Why code all from scratch in AS if
> you have a framework based on AS?

   A few thoughts here:

1) Why wouldn't you be able to use Flex just like you'd use any other
SWC in a Flash Builder ActionScript project?
2) Why wouldn't you consider an alternate IDE (Such as IntelliJ or FDT)
for long term projects?
3) Why would you hold off a project today based on a decisions Adobe may
[or may not make] in the future?

--
Jeffry Houser
Technical Entrepreneur