From Martin Heidegger ...@leichtgewicht.at>
Subject Re: [DECISION] Unit Testing and Mocking Frameworks (was: [RT] Recommendation Unit-Test System?)
Date Mon, 13 Feb 2012 11:20:17 GMT
On 13/02/2012 18:39, Omar Gonzalez wrote:

> Here is the list of compatible licenses:
> http://www.apache.org/legal/3party.html#category-a and what to do when
> a dependency has incompatible licenses.
> http://www.apache.org/legal/3party.html#options -omar

If I don't mistake it then the "binary form" - in our case the swc - can
still be included for category-b licenses while
category a licensed code can be included as both swc and source code -
even the API documentation.

In clear words: The swcs can just be put in the Apache Flex system and
that would be it.
Am I mistaken?

yours
Martin.