From Martin Heidegger ...@leichtgewicht.at>
Subject Re: Working groups - different approach
Date Mon, 13 Feb 2012 08:40:17 GMT
The code in the SVN is already translated using resource bundles. [1]

"a professional 3rd party vendor" ? That sounds very strange to me.

But back to the original topic: There should be mailing lists and
working-group mentors assigned to such working group.
That is at least my opinion.

yours
Martin.

[1] Example