From Martin Heidegger ...@leichtgewicht.at>
Subject Re: [DECISION] Unit Testing and Mocking Frameworks (was: [RT] Recommendation Unit-Test System?)
Date Mon, 13 Feb 2012 08:31:34 GMT
+1

But we still have a practical problem: Even when FlexUnit is given to
the Flex SDK: Mockolate and
its dependencies are not. Those would be the first "external" libraries
that Apache Flex would rely
on. Flex can not be built without them.

In my mind: Open source is open source: That means Apache can deploy
other projects too, if those
projects are under a compatible license: just publish the .swc with the
rest of the code. Right?

Now I wonder: For deployment would a Category B license be enough? MIT?
Or is it necessary to be
of Apache compatible (BSD).

yours
Martin.