From James Roland Cabresos <j.cabre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [RT]Flex Camps
Date Sun, 12 Feb 2012 13:45:37 GMT
Yes I am a user group manager. I'm not really looking for funding
support here in Apache, but just information that this community want to
push to Flex Camps. Yes we have Adobe contacts, but it's kind of
different now as Flex is on Apache, it's not enough that we only get the
information on Adobe's side.