From James Roland Cabresos <j.cabre...@gmail.com>
Subject [RT]Flex Camps
Date Sun, 12 Feb 2012 09:13:13 GMT
A Flex camp is one of the things that markets Flex to a community. As
Adobe still are committed to developing the tool for Flex, I assumed
that they will still support these camps. Gathering resources today will
be much more different than it was before. I think every Flex user group
manager out there is now unsure where to start or how to start. It would
be good if we have some guide(WIKI) for someone who are planning to
setup a Flex Camp. What do you think guys?