From Martin Heidegger ...@leichtgewicht.at>
Subject Re: Continuous integration for Flex (was: [RT] Recommendation Unit-Test System?)
Date Sun, 12 Feb 2012 08:59:11 GMT
On 12/02/2012 17:54, Justin Mclean wrote:
> Yes there is a version in the  whiteboard (but it's missing the full SVN history) the
"real" trunk is due to be imported this weekend so should be there real soon now. There was
a request for for a Git mirror of Flex SVN but I'm not sure where that's at.

> Justin
The SVN history is not important for creating a proposal and it is not
important for us to start discussing next steps. The code in Github
should be sufficient to start the Building discussion and subsequently
create Jira entries with diffs.

yours
Martin.