From Martin Heidegger ...@leichtgewicht.at>
Subject Re: Continuous integration for Flex (was: [RT] Recommendation Unit-Test System?)
Date Sun, 12 Feb 2012 08:41:10 GMT
On 12/02/2012 17:08, Justin Mclean wrote:
> Hi Yennick,
>
> The truck hasn't been checked in yet. It's due to happen (unless there is an issue with
the import) this weekend so hopefully it will occur in the next 24 hours.

> Justin

Hello Justin,

you are talking about the SVN History for the trunk in the
Whiteboard/frameworks section of the SVN there is already a version that
is enough to start work with.
I am in the process of cloning that to github (takes a while):
https://github.com/martinheidegger/Apache-Flex---Whiteboard-4.6

yours
Martin.