From Martin Heidegger ...@leichtgewicht.at>
Subject Re: [App-Example] Masuland - Login Example
Date Sun, 12 Feb 2012 07:22:10 GMT
On 12/02/2012 16:03, Sebastian Mohr wrote:
> from what I have seen in the industry there could be many different
> "Application Coding Standards" around, and, all of them have there own
> "Nanoarchitectures / Architectural Patterns" and "Coding Conventions".

The idea of patterns is basically an idea of a dictionary. Words that we
can use in daily
conversation. A dictionary that is spread over various locations is not
really effective imho.

> ... Hosting ... would be quite a challenge
Why? Wikis are perfect for that.

> ... not sure how long Google Code will last for.

Google code is not a problem i guess. http://one-persons.com/blog might
be. And the later one
is a URL much alike.

yours