From Martin Heidegger ...@leichtgewicht.at>
Subject Working groups - different approach
Date Sun, 12 Feb 2012 06:58:38 GMT
Hello List,

I know we discussed working groups before. This time I want to focus on
a different aspect.
One person can not know or do everything. Flex has a variety of task in
front of it -
tasks that are better not ignored - that require a lot of expertise (man
power) and coordination.
I think of:

  *) Translation: Right now the asdoc is translated in many languages.
Will we drop the translation? How to keep that up?
  *) Testing & Building: Boring, exhausting, peticular - many
programmers are not laid out for it and it will be a lot of work,
specially if we change the code rapidly.
  *) Documentation: Writing solid code is a entirely different ability
from writing/recording good understandable documentation & examples.
  *) Presentation: Logos, Homepage design, Skins, UX, creativity in
general ... not the strong suit for many programmers

I think it would help the process if there were mailing-lists and
persons who can answer in this topics
clearly & have authority: managed working groups.

yours
Martin.