From Martin Heidegger ...@leichtgewicht.at>
Subject Re: [App-Example] Masuland - Login Example
Date Sat, 11 Feb 2012 16:14:44 GMT
Hello Sebastian,

to me it is far from odd that you use your example, after all you know
it best.

It is a very good first step to have examples listed at one place.

Two things though: I think the "nano-patterns" and coding conventions
should be listed
and explained on the wiki and not on an external link. I worry in
general that people start
referring to their homepages and blogs for the examples and that we will
loose them if
they shut down/change their system.

The other thing is the formatting: I think it could be explained easier
with an ordinary table like:

|  Description (optionally linked to detail page) | Source-Link |
Preview-Link | Patterns | File types  |

The big graphic was more confusing to me than not. Also we get a better
overview as to which example
offers what.

yours
Martin.