From Martin Heidegger ...@leichtgewicht.at>
Subject Re: Continuous integration for Flex (was: [RT] Recommendation Unit-Test System?)
Date Sat, 11 Feb 2012 09:36:19 GMT
Hello Yennick,

as I have never been a fan of maven - mostly because of the flex mojo
implementation: I think this is awesome!
Specially after peeking into the syntax and that its released under the APL!

Out of curiosity:
   *) The SDK (and some applications) has code that is timezone specific
(different output in a different timezone):
        Does Gradle support to run the same tests in different
environments and eventually compiler settings?

   *) Some of the functionality might require to be tested against the
adl and not the flash player, does that work?

yours
Martin.