From Martin Heidegger ...@leichtgewicht.at>
Subject Re: Continuous integration for Flex (was: [RT] Recommendation Unit-Test System?)
Date Sat, 11 Feb 2012 07:40:05 GMT
On 11/02/2012 09:39, Michael A. Labriola wrote:
>>> That's too bad because we are running into issues with file system path length
limitations on Windows in our local Perforce workspace, even with our root in C:\.perforce.
As far as I can see, neither buildbot nor Jenkins (the two systems
offered by apache by default have this problem. So: do we need to care?
 From what I can tell both systems will run fine if its a maven project
(which shouldn't be a problem for Flex).

I wonder if Gradle FX might be a good alternative - easier to write,
easier to understand ... same powerful, same backend(maven repository)

yours
Martin.