From Martin Heidegger ...@leichtgewicht.at>
Subject Re: [RT] Awesome FlexNext User Experience
Date Sat, 11 Feb 2012 00:39:10 GMT
On 11/02/2012 08:10, David Francis Buhler wrote:
> http://wonderfl.net/ does it.
wonderfl.net is awesome but does not harmonize with the Apache process.

Imagine we create tons of docs and Kayac decides to just shut down the
server. Or if we introduce a new library and its not being included into
kayac due to a lack of administration. Both very unfortunate yet likely
cases.

Something like this would be more appropriate I guess:
http://www.victordramba.com/?p=31

It could be improved using the opensource editor that wonderfl provides!

yours
Martin.