From Martin Heidegger ...@leichtgewicht.at>
Subject Re: [RT] Awesome FlexNext User Experience (was: Starting with the Whiteboard code)
Date Fri, 10 Feb 2012 17:05:42 GMT
On 11/02/2012 01:56, Haykel BEN JEMIA wrote:
> Nice proposal Mike. Regarding 'Fully portable', is that not just a matter
> of skinning or are you thinking about more?
>
> Haykel
The word "Skin" has certain restrictions in the current Flex model which
is why I tried to avoid it.
I am talking about rule-based-translatable designs.

The "rule" as to how-the-data-is-mapped to the various versions and at
which level the "skinning" starts
should be freely definable by the one who has the idea.

PS.: Its "Martin" :)