From Martin Heidegger ...@leichtgewicht.at>
Subject Re: [RT] Recommendation Unit-Test System?
Date Fri, 10 Feb 2012 15:12:07 GMT
On 11/02/2012 00:04, David Francis Buhler wrote:
> Is there any interest in adopting a Continuous Integration environment
> which kick off the Unit Tests, perhaps using Hudson?
>
> Note: I am unaware of the license restrictions for Hudson.
Apache has a continuous integration server project called Continuum [1]
that seems to be quite active.

However: testing flex could be a challenge for the admins @ apache as it
would require the AIR runtime _and_ the Flash Player to run the tests.
(Some things can just be tested using air}

Specially running on linux servers for which the adl does not exist it
might be very tricky.

yours
Martin.

[1] http://continuum.apache.org/