From Martin Heidegger ...@leichtgewicht.at>
Subject Re: [RT] Recommendation Unit-Test System?
Date Fri, 10 Feb 2012 04:25:41 GMT

On 10/02/2012 10:21, Dave Fisher wrote:
> In the case of ASUnit it is not even clear from the site what the license is.

ASUnit is MPL
https://github.com/lukebayes/asunit/blob/master/MIT-LICENSE.txt

Aside from that. For me its enough if its "free for open source
purposes" - GPL or whatever. Confluence (Apache Wiki) and Jira
(Bugtracking) are both just free for open-source projects.
http://www.atlassian.com/software/views/open-source-license-request

On 10/02/2012 08:42, JP Bader wrote:
> I have used FlexMonkey from Gorilla Logic (http://www.gorillalogic.com/flexmonkey)
A GPL visual testing system - intriguing! I have never heard of it, will
dig it deeper. Thanks! It might be too "visual" but it seems that you
can write it also just in ActionScript, am I wrong?

On 10/02/2012 08:03, David Francis Buhler wrote:
> I worked for a company that did a large comparison effort for functional-testing tools.
We liked SilkTest ...

Interesting! However unfortunately it is not free or open-source - so:
not an option.

yours
Martin.